Non-NHS Services

Below is our list of services that require private charges payable by a patient or insurance company.

  • Certificate of fitness (short report)
  • Holiday Cancellation Certificate/Form
  • Insurance Claim Form for Illness
  • Insurance Companies’ Report
  • Fitness to Travel
  • Occupational Health Report (no exam)
  • Occupational Report and Exam
  • Ofsted Childminding Form/Teachers Forms
  • Private Sickness Certificate/Letter
  • Taxi Driver/Racing/Diving/Elderly Driver Medical for DVLA

Some travel vaccinations are free of charge under the NHS. Some are not and are charged privately. Please ask reception for further information.

Fees may change without notice. Please enquire with reception and current fees will be provided.