Appointments can be made over the telephone or by dropping in at the surgery during surgery opening hours as given below:
- 8am to 10 am: appointments can be made by phone only
- 10 am onwards: appointments can be made face-to-face or over the phone
- 11 a.m. onwards: all queries (e.g. letters, test results, referrals) from 11 am onwards
We also offer online access for appointments booking and repeat prescriptions ordering. Please ask at reception for online registration information. If you cannot keep an appointment, please cancel as soon as possible, so we can offer the appointment to others.
- Appointments with a nurse, clinical pharmacist or doctor
- Advance appointments with a doctor of your choice up to 1 month ahead
- Extended hour appointments are available Monday - at another Hub practice through the GP Co-op.
- Early appointments every day from 8:30 am
You may book an advance appointment (up to 1 month ahead) with your preferred doctor. If you require an urgent appointment though we will make every effort, it may not be possible to see the doctor of your choice.